Returns & Warranty
Flexia Limited Warranty
Effective Date: February 6, 2021
Flexia, Inc. ("Flexia") extends the following limited warranty (this "Limited Warranty"), which applies only to residential and non-commercial, in-home, indoor use of the Flexia Reformer. Any other use, such as use in a commercial setting, will void this Limited Warranty. During the applicable Limited Warranty periods described below, components covered by this warranty should be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described below.
This Limited Warranty is subject to the Flexia Terms of Service, which is incorporated by reference in its entirety, which governs your use of Flexia's products and services. If you wish to accept the terms of this Limited Warranty, you must agree to the Flexia Terms of Service.
The Limited Warranty applies for the following components of the Flexia Reformer only for the time period indicated. The Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as the Flexia Reformer remains in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for gifted Flexia Reformers, the owner of the original membership attached to that Flexia Reformer.
FRAME: 5 YEARS
Flexia warrants that the wood frame and metal corners that encompass the outer perimeter of the Flexia Reformer against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five (5) years from the date of original delivery.
OTHER COMPONENTS: 2 YEARS
Flexia warrants the remaining components not covered under the frame or the upholstery, ropes, and loops sections against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two (2) years from the date of original delivery.
UPHOLSTERY, ROPES, LOOPS: 90 DAYS
Flexia warrants the upholstery (including vinyl and foam), ropes, loops, straps, and other soft materials against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of original delivery.
Warranty Return Procedure
For all returns based on the Limited Warranties detailed above, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org within the applicable warranty period with a description of the problem and photos or videos to support your claim. Flexia will then send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- The RMA must be clearly marked on the outside of the package of any returned items. Flexia does not accept responsibility for items returned without an RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- Proof of purchase must accompany all returns.
- Flexia must receive the returned items within thirty (30) days from the date on which you receive the RMA number.
- You must pay return shipping costs for warranty returns, Flexia pays the cost of shipping the replacement item to you.
- In the event that Flexia determines, in its sole discretion, that any product returned to us (i) is not under warranty, (ii) does not satisfy the conditions for Warranty Return contained above, or (iii) is returned without following the Warranty Return Procedure, you (or whomever is sending the returned item) shall be solely and fully responsible for the cost of freight and insurance to return the product to you.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Who is covered?
- The original owner of the Flexia Reformer. The Flexia Reformer must remain in the possession of the original purchaser, or for gifted Flexia Reformers, the owner of the original membership attached to that Flexia Reformer. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
What is covered?
- If a defect arises in the Flexia Reformer or a warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy is for Flexia, at Flexia's sole discretion to the extent permitted by law, to either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning Flexia Reformer or component with the same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is NOT covered by this warranty?
- Any other Flexia products or services, non-Flexia products or labor, units that are, or that Flexia reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside the U.S., and units missing serial numbers.
- Software, even if sold with or embedded in the Flexia Reformer.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance installation, relocation, or repair (other than that caused by a Flexia authorized service or installation technician), use of the Flexia Reformer with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Flexia Reformer, or any use contrary to the instructions provided with the equipment.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by Flexia.
- Incidental or consequential damages. Flexia is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts. Flexia does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to gym membership fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, maintenance visits or transportation.
- Equipment used for any use other than indoor at a single family or household.
- Any attempt to modify the components of the Flexia Reformer will void the Limited Warranty.
- Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by Flexia or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as a warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
FLEXIA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT OPERATION OF THE EQUIPMENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN BY FLEXIA AND SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR, CONTRARY OR ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU ACCEPT THE CONDITION OF FLEXIA PRODUCTS AND SERVICES 'AS IS'-ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY STATUTORY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL ARE DISCLAIMED EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. IN SUCH EVENT, SUCH WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIODS SET FORTH ABOVE. THIS EXCLUSION APPLIES EVEN IF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Any disputes between you and Flexia related to this Limited Warranty or the Flexia Reformer will be governed by the then-current dispute resolution procedures in Tempo's Terms of Service, available at Terms.
How do I obtain warranty service?
- To be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty you must provide Flexia with the serial number of your Flexia Reformer and the dated receipt, or other proof of purchase indicating the date purchased, upon discovering any nonconformity or defect. Contact member support if you believe you need service at email@example.com. Claims must be made within the specified warranty period.
What if I have questions or concerns?
- You may direct any questions or concerns to member support: firstname.lastname@example.org